Why join the Swauk-Teanaway Grange?
The Grange emphasizes strengthening rural Washingtonians through cooperative grassroots efforts. With a collective voice through the Grange, rural and urban residents receive the strong, respected voice they deserve.
- Great family friendly fun!
- Great new experiences!
- Great new friends from across Washington!
- Great food – we attract great cooks!
- Great Entertainment for all ages!
- Great value – something to suit every budget!
- Great location – beautiful scenery!
We are an active group of friendly, community oriented folks. We sponsor a scholarship to a graduating high school senior, hold events like an annual Chili Cook Off, an Italian Dinner, Hunter’s Breakfast, Christmas Bazaar and a delicious community Christmas dinner, to name a few. Learn more on our “About Us” page. Come join us!
[wpdm_file id=2 title=”true” desc=”true” drop-shadow raised” ]
- PEOPLE – By working together in a team spirit, recognizing leadership abilities and encouraging individual talent.
- COMMUNITY – By planning activities and projects which benefit the entire community and enhance community pride.
- STATE – By encouraging “grassroots” action and leadership in response to public issues.
- Blanket Primary: Established by the Grange in 1934 and preserved with Grange I-872, which was recently upheld by the U.S.
- Supreme Court: We’ve fought to protect our right to vote for the person, not the party.
- Telecommunications: Advancing telecommunications in the rural areas of Washington. Working with the Gates Foundation to provide free public Internet access at 20 sites throughout our rural areas.
- Family Farm Water Act: Fighting to secure water rights for small-scale farmers and ranchers.
[wpdm_file id=2 title=”true”]